The Magma Glow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magma Glow

a forum for pokemon fans to talk and to battle and trade online together and for them basically to have fun and meet other pokemon fans just like them

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

elite 4 troubles

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SuzakuKururugi

elite 4 troubles Empty
PostSubject: elite 4 troubles   elite 4 troubles I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 3:15 am

ive reached the elite four and having trouble beating them. i was selected to be team aqua leader but need help since my highest pokemon are azelf n uxie lvl 50. what is a good aqua team to use against elite 4? what team is best overall?
Back to top Go down
.:.connor.:.
Admin
Admin
.:.connor.:.

elite 4 troubles Empty
PostSubject: elite four help   elite 4 troubles I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 3:16 pm

to battle the elite four you dont have to use ur aqua pokemon u can use any i would say you need a team in the levels 58-68 to copletley beat the elite four as the strongest pokemon is a garchomp lvl 66 Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://themagmaglow.forumotion.com
LucianoftheSoul

elite 4 troubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: elite 4 troubles   elite 4 troubles I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 5:58 pm

i'll trade u one if you'd like. just for the elite four, then you give it back. otherwise, just go around and vs seeker trainers to get higher levels
Back to top Go down
extremeelectabuzz

extremeelectabuzz

elite 4 troubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: elite 4 troubles   elite 4 troubles I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 4:55 pm

idk why, but i beat the elite four with level 44-48's. i had six pokemon, each was a different type.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

elite 4 troubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: elite 4 troubles   elite 4 troubles I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

elite 4 troubles
Page 1 of 1