The Magma Glow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magma Glow

a forum for pokemon fans to talk and to battle and trade online together and for them basically to have fun and meet other pokemon fans just like them

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can someone teach me to ev train i dont get it?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
italianodavero

italianodavero

Can someone teach me to ev train i dont get it? Empty
PostSubject: Can someone teach me to ev train i dont get it?   Can someone teach me to ev train i dont get it? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 7:24 am

I dont get ev training where are the best location to train the certain elements like attack, defense etc..
wat r good items to use
I need to kno everything cause im lost
Back to top Go down
.:.connor.:.
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: evtraining help   Can someone teach me to ev train i dont get it? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 3:30 pm

for a ev training guide and what are the items to use go here
http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/ds/file/925601/48969
this is how i found out its really helpfull alien alien
Back to top Go down
https://themagmaglow.forumotion.com
italianodavero

italianodavero

PostSubject: Re: Can someone teach me to ev train i dont get it?   Can someone teach me to ev train i dont get it? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:37 pm

i went there n i dont understand it thats y im askin you guys
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: ev training help   Can someone teach me to ev train i dont get it? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 2:03 pm

that is the only way to find uot i cant really explain ti lol
Back to top Go down
https://themagmaglow.forumotion.com
lightningdialga

PostSubject: Re: Can someone teach me to ev train i dont get it?   Can someone teach me to ev train i dont get it? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 10:13 am

hi!
i just found out about ev training and decided to ev train my glaceon for speed first...i was taking down many magikarp for speed ev points AND i gave it 5 carboses (total of about 58 ev points?)...and when it leveled up it only had +2 speed stat points...i was expecting much more...about +14? or maybe im just dreaming about monster stats...
does anyone know why? thanks!
Back to top Go down
herrbz
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
herrbz

PostSubject: Re: Can someone teach me to ev train i dont get it?   Can someone teach me to ev train i dont get it? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 1:15 am

i know what you mean. my torterra once grew 32 sp. def and 32 def. points in one level, but it grew hardly any extra attack points. i don't know exactly how EV points work, but maybe if you level it up some more you'll start seeing the difference. let me know!!! lol =]
Back to top Go down
http://www.muse.mu
lightningdialga

PostSubject: Re: Can someone teach me to ev train i dont get it?   Can someone teach me to ev train i dont get it? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 3:41 am

wow. thats cool to gain 32 stat points in one level...
it isnt just speed though...i put in lots of evs on hp too...
but nothing happened... Neutral
ill try ev training on some other pokemon and see if it works
Back to top Go down
lightningdialga

PostSubject: Re: Can someone teach me to ev train i dont get it?   Can someone teach me to ev train i dont get it? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 4:02 am

oh...it also might be a smart thing to add that my glaceon evolved from an eevee i got from bebe or w.e her name is (sorry i have a japanese game so i might not get some names right) from eterna city (i think)...
would this have any effect on my ev training?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can someone teach me to ev train i dont get it?   Can someone teach me to ev train i dont get it? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can someone teach me to ev train i dont get it?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magma Glow :: Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum :: Diamond And Pearl Guides-
Jump to: